- Click on LOGIN.
- Enter Login Name and Password to proceed with online purchase
- Please refer to the physical booklist for the Login Name and Password indicated at the top of the page.
- Once logged in, you will be able to see the list of booklist available for your school
- Please select the correct level and stream (if applicable) that the student will be attending in Year 2020.
- For example, if the student is attending Secondary 2 (Express) in Year 2020, please click on the drop down arrow in Secondary 2 -> Secondary 2 Express.
- For example, if the student is attending Primary 4 GEP in Year 2020, please click on the drop down arrow in Primary 4 -> Primary 4 GEP.
- For example if the student is attending Primary 2 in Year 2020, simply click on Primary 2.
- Your school bookshop's operating hours and contact number can be found on this page on the left below the list of levels.
Your school bookshop's operating hours and contact number can be found on the order page on the left below the list of levels. You would have to log in first with your Login Name and Password
Please refer to the physical booklist for the Login Name and Password indicated at the top of the page.
- For Secondary 2 and Secondary 4 students, please note that there are some books that you have already purchased in Secondary 1 and Secondary 3 respectively, and you need not purchase them again. These titles will not be available for purchase on the online website. Should you require these titles, please purchase directly at your school bookshop.
- For example, Science Matters have been purchased when you are in Secondary 1 and hence you do not need to purchase them again in Secondary 2 as the books are intended to be used for 2 years.
- For example, if you are taking Additional Mathematics, you would have already purchased the textbook in Secondary 3 and hence do not need to purchase it again in Secondary 4 as the book is intended to be used for 2 years.
- For Secondary 3 students, please choose your subjects according to those that you would be taking in 2020.
- Kindly note that we will be not issuing refunds for the incorrect book purchased.
- Also, certain items might not be in stock yet and hence the status is NA.
- Please note that in the stationery list, the Recommended Quantity is suggested by the school. You may choose to change the quantity as per required.
- We do encourage that you purchase the quantity as stated in the Recommnended Quantity as this is the total number of items the school requires of the pupil in the year.
- These items are Not Applicable because:
- 1. They are not in stock yet
- 2. They are out of stock
- 3. You have already purchased these books in the previous school year and do not need to purchase them again. Should you need to purchase them, you may do so at our bookshops.
- If you would like to check on the status, please call our bookshop directly. Thank you!
- Assessment books listed in Step 3 are Optional items that you may choose to include in your purchase.
- These books are NOT part of the school booklist
- This is simply an additional service provided by us to provide product variety to our valued customers. Happy shopping!
- Click on the calendar under "Delivery date" and select your preferred date for home delivery. Kindly note that there will be a lead time of 7 working days.
- Our delivery personnel will be contacting you ahead of the delivery, kindly ensure that the contact number provided is accurate.
- Should you require a different delivery date, please contact the bookshop directly and our lovely aunties will try their best to assist you. We seek your kind understanding that it will take some time to get your orders ready and delivered. Thank you for understanding.
- Delivery guide: https://cascoedusupply.com.sg/delivery_guide
- Good news! You do not need a PayPal account to check out.
- You can either choose to log in if you have a PayPal account, or scroll down and click "PAY WITH CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD" and simply enter your card details.
- Please ensure again that your total amount payable is correct.
- Fill in your card details and click "PAY NOW".